Finding a storage unit can be an overwhelming task, especially if you aren't familiar with all of the options and features available. It's best to assess all of your storage needs before you even search for a local storage facility.
Estimate how much space you will require. Save money by only renting the space you need. Feel free to use the self storage calculator to help you. Our facility offers a huge range of size options:
- Cubic Foot Storage - Only pay for what you use; This is ideal for those odd shaped items that take up space, but don't warrant an entire unit (think golf clubs, skis, snowboards, kayaks etc.)
- Locker Storage - Go back to school with our interior locker units that allow you to have a very cost effective way to store personal items
- Tote Storage - We provide the tote, you fill it up, and drop it off with our staff and we will handle the movement and storage within our Climate Controlled facility. One of our most economical options.
- Safes - We have climate controlled combination fire proof safes in all sizes to keep your items beyond protected
- Interior Storage Units - Climate Controlled units rented by the square foot to clear up your home.
- Exterior Storage Units - Drive-up units that are rented by the square foot
How often will you need to access the unit? Secure Space Self Storage wanted to strike a balance between security and access, so we have gate and building hours that are sure to work with your schedule, but not allow suspecious behavior in the middle of the night. Need access late because you are moving or have a weird schedule - no problem, just talk with our staff and we will get you covered.
Are any of the items you plan to store sensitive to temperature or humidity? If so, you will most likely need a climate-controlled storage unit. Colorado swings from one temperature extreeme to the next - seemingly daily - consider if you want your items feeling all the changes or comfortably stored in climate controlled units. Typically the following items need to be stored indoors with some type of climate-control: leathers, furs, clothing, paintings, film, photographs, furniture, antiques, musical instruments, wine, paper, software, DVDs, CDs and electronics.
Obviously, you want your items safe and secure. Our storage facilities have brand new secure units, fencing, HD surveillance cameras, motion lights, alarms, coded gates, a resident manager, and 24hr on-call staff. We have gone above and beyond on our security so that you feel at the facility and leaving your items with us.
Check out more detailed storage tips on the left hand side of this page. There's a storage solution for every situation.